Thursday, May 6, 2010

hi!

hi everybody I'm miriam carolina cortez berrio,I'm from Parana-Entre Rios- Argentina but now I live in santiago, chile. I'm 24, I'm student of veterinary.I live with my family, they are :my boyfriend and my dougther, she's 5 years old.
I'm like animals, Health and medicine.
I like pop music and rock nacional(argentina),
I like to read but recently I have not read anything! for example some of my favorites books are harry potter, lord of the rings, The trees die of foot(los arboles mueren de pie), the alchemist, dracula and relato de un naufrago.
I don't like TV.
I like movies, sometimes I like to watch movies online on the internet.I search everything in internet!! some of my favorites movies are: La vita รจ bella, big fish, titanic, the green mile, Pay It Forward, meet joe black... etc.

well this was something about me, now you comment!

3 comments:

Nikito said...

hi!
nice blog
have you baby?
that crazy
she's very precious

Nikito said...

hi!
nice blog
have you baby?
that crazy :)
I don't knew

the alchemist is my favorite book, too
is very interesting

see you later...

Daniii said...

hello!!!
how are you? and your daughter?
she is very pretty
a hug
bye!