Sunday, May 16, 2010

why I study veterinary?



Well I choosed this career because I’ve always loved animals, the biology and medicine. Initially wanted make the orientation of small animals but with the time I analyzing the area of job of veterinary I see that this area is very exploited.
The animals live with us are important in our society such in affection as in health. Therefore I considering be veterinary for use this knowledge and resources with the objective of protect and get better the human health.
I started the career in Argentina, I was good but I had to change for "family transfer" at this country, so here I am, it’s a hard career but I like it and is associates with I want to do. I hope some day be a good veterinarian.

1 comments:

Daniii said...

miri hola !
sé que va a ser un buen veterinario ...
bueno suerte en todo
saludos! !